Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Banana oat muffins -sweetened with honey. Pretty good. However, I prefer a drier muffin. Might skip the banana pieces and mash two bananas. I also used almond milk with no noticeable difference.

Banana oat muffins -sweetened with honey. Pretty good. However, I prefer a drier muffin. Might skip the banana pieces and mash two bananas. I also used almond milk with no noticeable difference.
Banana oat muffins  -sweetened with honey. Pretty good. However, I prefer a drier muffin. Might skip the banana pieces and mash two bananas. I also used almond milk with no noticeable difference.
Click here to download
Autumn Chopped Salad - 20 Tasty Salad Recipes for Healthy Eating
Autumn Chopped Salad - 20 Tasty Salad Recipes for Healthy Eating
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment