Monday, November 18, 2013

#2-Thank Your Body said, “The first time I heard the phrase “homemade deodorant” I’m pretty sure I laughed. And rolled my eyes.” so go check out her mommy solution to Homemade Deodorant-Make your armpits happy! and find out why she makes her own and no longer laughs and rolls her eyes!

Real Breakfast Cookies(Vegan and Gluten Free)
Real Breakfast Cookies(Vegan and Gluten Free)
Click here to download
#2-Thank Your Body said, “The first time I heard the phrase “homemade deodorant” I’m pretty sure I laughed. And rolled my eyes.” so go check out her mommy solution to Homemade Deodorant-Make your armpits happy! and find out why she makes her own and no longer laughs and rolls her eyes!
#2-Thank Your Body said, “The first time I heard the phrase “homemade deodorant” I’m pretty sure I laughed. And rolled my eyes.” so go check out her mommy solution to Homemade Deodorant-Make your armpits happy! and find out why she makes her own and no longer laughs and rolls her eyes!
Click here to download
Create a healthy snack drawer for the fridge. Toss in pre-packed snacks to go for the whole week
Create a healthy snack drawer for the fridge. Toss in pre-packed snacks to go for the whole week
Click here to download
Carrot chips-should try this too
Carrot chips-should try this too
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment